Top 10 Reasons to Purchase a Ford Extended Service Plan
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited.
- Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States.
- Regular schedule maintenance serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts.
- Helps to ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly by keeping up with your vehicle's regular maintenance needs.
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining Maintenance Protection Plan coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. FMPP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle (except where prohibited by law). The Limited Maintenance Plan is not transferable.
- Zero deductible.
- May be included in your finance or lease contract in most cases.
Select the Extended Service Plan That's Right For You.
Ford ESP offers a variety of plans and coverage options to suit your needs, driving habits and vehicle. With a number of plans to choose from, there's an ESP that's right for you! Click on the brochures below for more information about Ford ESPs, including coverage details, how to purchase and more.
- PowertrainCARE - the foundation for all new vehicle coverage plans
- MaintenanceCARE - the most comprehensive protection plan for new Ford vehicles
- BaseCARE - the next step in coverage for broader protection
- ExtraCARE - additional high-tech coverage to BaseCARE plan
- PremiumCARE - the ultimate service plan, covering almost everything
- LeaseCARE - provides immediate rental service coverage for your vehicle, plus depending on the coverage you choose, extended component coverage is provided
- DieselCARE Total - custom-made specifically for Ford diesel vehicle owners