1. 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
2. Honored at over 4,500 authorized Ford, Ford Lincoln and Mercury Dealers in Canada and the United States*
3. Provides non-stop coverage
4. Time, distance and deductible options
5. Other than the applicable deductible, no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs
6. Vehicle service by Ford factory-trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
7. Helps to protect you against unexpected repair bills after your New Vehicle Basic Warranty expires by covering many vehicle components
8. Roadside Assistance for the duration of your selected ESP Plan coverage
9. Provides rental vehicle reimbursement up to $35/day for up to 10 days if your vehicle is inoperable and must be kept overnight for a repair covered by the Basic Coverage under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or your Ford ESP
10. If you sell your vehicle, the remaining ESP coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle (ESP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle, except where prohibited by law)
Now that's real peace of mind for the road ahead!
Ford ESP offers a variety of plans and coverage options to suit your needs, driving habits and vehicle. With a number of plans to choose from, there's an ESP that's right for you! Click on the brochures below for more information about Ford ESPs, including coverage details, how to purchase and more.